Current Open Positions
NOTE: Please read this entire page prior to starting your First Interview Questions.
- Outside Sales, Landscape (In-Person/Virtual, Salary+Comm.)
- Fertilizer/Pest Technician
- Account and Landscape Manager
Who is MowCow?
MowCow Lawn and Landscape, a 30-year-old, residential-based lawn and landscape maintenance firm, has been providing outstanding customer service to Northern Virginia neighborhoods since 1986. We offer a positive, friendly, family – oriented workplace, with an environmentally-minded office and tech savvy team. Our Workplace Philosophy (We live what we preach): We are friendly folks providing “Udderly Dependable” service.
Our vision is to change the way the world views residential lawn care and grounds maintenance. We are more than just landscapers, lawn mowers, and fertilization technicians. We are a grounds maintenance firm bringing smiles to client faces every single day! We create and maintain healthy green lawns and colorful landscapes with our environmentally friendly, organic-based approach. We continually learn from each other and our clients.
We want families and their pets to enjoy their healthy, pollinator-friendly outdoor spaces. We are a team of fast thinkers, working together to exceed expectations, while enjoying our workplace with a sense of humor.
If working for a supportive, fun-loving, fast-moving, tech-savvy firm excites you, We want to meet you!
What Does it Take to Work at MowCow?
These are the minimum qualifications:
- You are a people person who enjoys meeting new clients (even at a social distance)
- You enjoy solving problems as they arise, and working alongside a team to maximize results and client care.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You function well in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a strong sense of humor and enjoy laughing
- You enjoy sales and customer service
- You embrace our workplace philosophy
Equal Opportunity. We do not discriminate on the basis of anything other than your potential and demonstrated ability to perform the work, where and when required, at the highest levels of professionalism, quality, integrity, and productivity using the principles of being friendly folks, providing “Udderly Dependable Services”
Our Workplace Philosophy
(Consider these principles as your work through our 6- step Interview process)
We live what we preach
We are friendly folks providing “Udderly Dependable” service.
We value measurable potential (what you can do) over experience (what you’ve done).
What can you accomplish when you’re given more control and ownership? Are you an overlooked talent? If you’ve seen the movie Moneyball, you get the idea.
We are an environmentally friendly organization.
Our goal is to bring healthy lawns and landscapes to Fairfax and Prince William County while protecting the Chesapeake Bay and our pollinators.
We continually learn from each other and our clients.
We are a team of fast thinkers, working together to exceed expectations, while enjoying our workplace with a sense of humor.
We are agile.
1) It must not be perfect at first, 2) We get it out there quickly in the hands of real people who really use it 3) We rapidly and continually improve it based on actual feedback, not guesswork.
We absolutely value employee feedback and consider it essential on our team.
Your opinions and contributions make a big difference at MowCow. Consider those principles as you work through our online hiring process.
Your 6 step interview starts here.
(It includes your contact info, responding to series of questions that help us get to know you, and a place to upload your resume).